Correctly framing 45 degree angles in walls

I'm finishing off my basement, and am having some issues figuring out how to properly build the walls to follow my foundation structure. There is a bay door that the foundation walls follow and I want to frame it out to keep the shape.
I searched to find some pictures or a design on how to do this properly so that the drywallers would not have difficulty putting in the drywall..
Suggestions?
Rip your framing with a table saw set on 45 degrees

Right, what if I don't have access to a table saw....
Are there any other options/methods?
longshot wrote:

On 16 Oct 2006 18:40:04 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Clamp a two by on edge in your Workmatel walk down it with your skill saw set at 45.

On an inside corner, you can butt two by's at a 45 degree angle. An outside corner is just the reverse of an inside corner ... you can float the corner as a second choice.
Ken

Wouldn't you want to rip the framing at 22-1/2 degrees?
If you cut each wall at 45 degrees and butt them together, you'll end up with a 90 degree turn.
Anthony

all depends on your layout. either would work

You cut one at 45.
Ken
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Are you meaning to frame the steps area leading to the Bilco door? If so, why bother? I framed my basement and when I got to the stairs area, I just framed the basement wall for an outside insulated door and left the stair area as it was. I insulated well around the door framing. The locking insulated door served as a more secure basement, as well as providing more insulation than the Bilco door. From inside, the door looks like any other door to another room or to the outside.
--
Bill
in Hamptonburgh, NY