Coping Replacement Cost?

I was wondering if anybody could provide me with a reasonable range of costs to expect for a coping replacement job.
The job would involve pulling off the old coping and providing new weather sealing membrane under the coping as well as replacement coping.
The project calls for a bout 300 lineal feet.
snipped-for-privacy@mailinator.com wrote:

Unless you're going to be importing the workers and materials, you should get local contractors to price it.
Things such as type and material of coping, existing structure construction, height above grade, accessibility, location on the planet, availability of contractors, etc., etc. will have a big impact on pricing.
Nothing beats local eyeballs on a job.