Cooperwiringsupply offers an unmatched range of innovative electrical & wiring products for industrial, commercial & residential use.

Cooperwiringsupply is a leading copper wiring devices & industrial products supplier, providing commercial, hospital, energy saving & voice & data products at competitive price for over 20 years. We carry a full line of electrical products including aspire lighting devices, lampholders, switches, taps & adapters, duplex receptacles, GFCI, cord sets & accessories, lighting & fan speed controls, decorator wallplates and the list goes on. All our products are designed to withstand the harshest environments and long-term wear & can even meet or surpass the most stringent industry standards. Our industrial and hospital grade products combine innovative features and rugged durability. Classic design and superior performance are the hallmarks of our specification grade devices. Our safe, durable & dependable devices include a wide variety of labor-saving features to speed up installation process. We assure you of performance that meets or exceeds original equipment specifications, regardless of your end use.
If you want reliable, competitively priced electrical products with easy installation facility, then Cooperwiringsupply will be your ideal supplier who can meet any electrical device maintenance and repair need. We will provide you the broadest line of commercial grade wiring devices, providing dependable performance from office complexes to retail spaces to complex institutional projects.
For more information on our copper wiring devices & supply service please visit http://www.cooperwiringsupply.com