cool stuff!

http://www.disasterrebuildingsolutions.com /
This "kid" has a brilliant idea. But would his idea pass the building codes?

Nope. Not even close. Fire codes, deflection, etc. Code doesn't recognize any structural plastic building system that I'm aware of. The method certainly has applications, but there's a lot of smoke being blown on that site.
On 6/16/2011 12:37 PM, RicodJour wrote:

Firefighters already hate the I-joists.
--
Steve Barker