Construction Software

Hi all,
I'm a member of a fairly large construction company and we're looking for some job costing/accounting software that will make life easier for us. Can anyone here recommend anything that they are using? I've heard good things about Jonas Software.
Sandra Macdonwald wrote:

Do you work for that company?
Rui Maciel

I doubt it. Otherwise they'd know if they had 15 or 20 guys.
If you're asking whether they work for the software company...indubitably.