Concrete slab question

The election was fairly and squarely run. It was a secret election with secret ballots. Everyone got to vote except Don. You see, he's the one we're trying to moderate! ;)

Why's everybody always pikkin on me? :-)

Who's always writing on the wall Who's always goofing in the hall Who's always throwing spit balls Guess who (who, me) yeah, you