Concrete slab as a roof, sealing it

I have a patio over my garage which is a concrete slab. What should I use to seal it so when it rains it doesn't also rain in the garage? Being a patio I need to walk on it.
Thank you Tony

does it leak, is it new.

does it leak, is it new.
It leaks and is 68 years old but in good condition except for a few cracks, 4 to 6 feet long but narrow.
You might have some excellent results with Xypex products. http://www.xypex.com /
I think you will better results here than using Silanes or Siloxanes which would be the other recommendation. Big players: Prosoco, Meadows, Grace, etc.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .