concrete foundation question

Hey, I have a leak when it rains hard and I pulled back the insulation to find a round opening the size of re-bar that has its concrete "cap" off. I imagine I have to fill this void and am wondering what type of caulking or whatever to use? Thanks Take Care Tec
Use hydraulic cement. Sold everywhere.

Thank you

find