Concrete driveway saga continues

No bluster. But just today after 20 e-mails and a dozen phone calls did they finally say they were coming to look it over. It is 4:30PM CST and still no show.
I cancelled my appointments with my customers to wait for these folks. (I guess a little bluster) I am an Electrician and it cost me a few bucks to ignore a couple of service calls and pass them to an associate.
It is still light out. Maybe they'll still show up.................
And maybe I'll be President.
Ah well,
Roscoe aka Rick
Knowledge is like money, the less you talk about it the more people assume you have.
Of course they don't show! Easy to say on the phone we will be over........ then you wait, lose money, and no show........ Sounds like a court case is brewing....... Maybe if you knew a lawyer, or you could also leave a call back that with the no show, a lawyer will be contacting you...... too bad..... jloomis

I think the same ratio applies to Usenet.
On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:25:36 -0500, "the Moderator"

Subject: Meet with Brian regarding concrete drive issue Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 06:45:28 -0500
A follow-up to our conversation today Johnnie. You had implied Brian would come out and I do prefer that to Tony coming out. I did wait though for you to let me know one way or the other.
I will try and cancel my customers for Friday AM. Maybe until 10:00AM or so. Maybe you could let me know if that is a good time. If not I'll make arrangements so we can get together.
Rick XXXXXXX
Daytime phones 612XXX-XXXX 612.XXX-XXXX
763XXX-XXXX evening after 6PM

This is the way my other e-mails were returned. It probably was more like 10 that I sent. I do believe one went through. The others came back to my mailbox. They never saw them so they could hardly term me a crank.
Also, please feel free to critique my message to them at the very bottom. Too nice? To the point? Civil?
They never got it and I have stopped after 4 unanswered calls to the individuals cell phone.

So, self appointed ruler who has obvious problems with math would see I posted this subject a grand total of twice. Two, not twenty. Answering or clarifying other folks replies would not necessarily be considered "posts".
Your abbreviated address might hint hat you just might be an Electrical Engineer. All that education and cannot do simple math.
I might have done some ranting but I post here mostly to help other people who have issues and in this particular case, they just might be careful who they spend many thousands of dollars with if considering a concrete or asphalt driveway.
What help does your inaccurate post convey? Did it do anything for anyone?
Do you know what a kill filter is? If you don't like my posts, put me there. That's where you're going...................................gone!
Best Regards,
Roscoe aka Rick aka MrShade
Knowledge is like money, the less you talk about it the more people assume you have.