Chinese drywall

Don't you guys ever learn? Buy American.
--
Dave
If you don\'t like the weather in Central Texas, give it a minute...
Dioclese wrote:

When I look at the way that so many American companies treat their employees, I don't blame the 'guys' for NOT buying American. Maybe the good American companies could be better advertized so that 'good' people will know where to buy.