Chalk

Where can I buy thick Chalk. I need to use it for drawing and marking on a cemented floor of a house. I am trying to design cupboards, electrics etc and drwi onto floors and walls. I need quite a few and was wandering where I can buy something to do this easily.
Yaz

toys R US kids sidewalk chalk

Yaz wrote:

Kids' chalk works for movable lines although when you've got a final layout you might find using a carpenters' crayon good so lines don't get smudged so easily and can be told from preliminary layouts unequivocally.
Any lumberyard or decent hardware store should have a good selection of colors of both marking crayons and chalks as well. Some of the kiddie chalks are much softer as they're intended for drawing pictures and sketching rather than writing or lines (but they'll still work just may be a little more messy).
dpb wrote:

spray paint or hairspray and go over them. Keep's them from bein smudge Work's great on chalk lines also. my wife is visual and i half to lay out 2d so she gets a better picture
good luck with your project
Charles
ps check crayons marks to see if sprays don't cause problems.