cat urine smell in subfloor

How do I remove caty urine smell from plywood subfloor? My thought is to douse it with Nature's Miracle then paint it with Kilz.
I really do not want to remove the plywood.
Thanks, David

How much urine? I recently was involved in the rehab of a "cat house". In areas where the wood was not actually soaked with urine, we washed with a strong bleach solution and then BIN primer sealer. This seemed to work pretty well. In some places, the floor was actually soaked with urine, so we removed and replaced the wood. I'm not familiar with "nature's miracle", but your plan sounds like it should work.
Axtman wrote:

I believe that will work fine. tonyg