carport

Can anyone give me a link as how 2 construct a simple carport? nothing fancy, just a corrugated roof, and 3x2 supports. thankyou kris...

Reply to
Kris Dawson

There is no such link. Try buying a BOOK on residential framing or pole building. It is a simple project. What type of soil conditions do you have? Do you want a slab or will dirt/gravel be OK?

Reply to
Lawrence

Some jurisdictions will require a building permit and engineering.

Reply to
Bob Morrison

I am working on one now and documenting it on Kickstarter;

rich.lifecarts