Calling Bob Morrison

Has anyone heard word yet from Bob related to his medical situation as he mentioned here a few weeks ago?
Matt
Matt,
I was unaware of Bob's medical issues until I noticed your post today. I certainly wish him the best, he has been a reliable and valuable contributor to this group for a long time. and I hope he continues.
Tom