Business to business

do you get paid what you are worth?

if so, how do you do this

do you run print ads?

Oh I can build the hell out of anything right, sure ! it's not about the know how it's about the money.

If I don't know how to lay a brick, I can just hire a brick mason. May as well hire the best money can buy.

Check this out, a woman wants an eyebrow with 2 posts put over her front door. The front of her 2 story house is plain. Her neighbor declares someone has bid $1200.00

woah! get back. I was thinking more like $3,200.00 so that's what Im going to bid. Who knows, she may say "make it so"

-- you got to give a lot just to get what you need sometimes ya'll

Tony

just to clear this up, I mean to say she wants a small roof put over her front door. about 8 foot wide or so... with an A frame set into the house.

yeah, at least 3600.00 and that's a good price. next thing you know she's going to want an overhead light and ceiling added to the project

cya

Tony
1200 may be a bit low, but 3600 is way too high. I would think closer to 1800 turn key
Reply to
longshot

YOU'RE HIRED!

Ill post the specs when I do my little bid for this lady. we'll see if you would have made a thin dime

Tony