Building Products Made In America

I took this from another newsgroup
On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 07:26:51 -0700, Doug Winterburn
> ><http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/0_04vzdsr5/uiconf_id/5590821
Thanks Doug,
Here's a link to the list mentioned in the report:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business/2011/10/how-to-build-a-made-in-america-home / -- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I posted that article on this newsgroup on October 14th. You're going to give me a complex thinking you're not reading my posts. ;)
Rico dJour wrote the following:

Oh, sorry! I often skip over a lot of posts, so it's not you. :-)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

No worries, Bill. Information overload even hits text-based newsgroups.
willshak wrote:

Does that mean no Canadian lumber?
Should we here in Canada go on a "Made in Canada" binge?
I thought we had a free-trade agreement going on?
Maybe if you get so stuck-up down there about buying "made in america", we should do the same up here in Canada.
No?
Maybe our oil isin't good enough for you either.
Trick is: are they *made* by americans? Who really *owns* the company ? req