Building plans for backyard shed

Hi folks; Can any one direct me to a site that has free online plans to build a backyard shed, to stay with-in the guidelines of less than 10 square metres total size, but can be any height. Our laws here in Queensland say I can build a shed with out paying huge costs by staying under 10 square metres.
Thanks Peter Queensland, Australia