Building a Swimming Pool

I would like to build my own swimming pool but I cant find any of the basic detailed info on how to. I'm sure once I have the basics I can feel my way around the rest. So for starters can anyone tell me or point me in a direction to answer these questions?
how thick to make the concrete shell how much steel reinforcing to put in the shell what sort of cement mix to use for the shell how thick to make the marbelite lining any other advice tips or tricks
I'm looking at building approx 8 meter by 3 (or 4) meter pool
any advice or pointers would be appreciated.
thanks g
I would like to build my own swimming pool but I cant find any of the basic detailed info on how to. I'm sure once I have the basics I can feel my way around the rest. So for starters can anyone tell me or point me in a direction to answer these questions?
how thick to make the concrete shell how much steel reinforcing to put in the shell what sort of cement mix to use for the shell how thick to make the marbelite lining any other advice tips or tricks
im looking at building approx 8 meter by 3 (or 4) meter pool
any advice or pointers would be appreciated.
thanks
you will need lots of water
-