Brick Stain : Dyebrick

I recently used this product successfully for staining my brick walls a more deep red color.

I am now looking for a similar product for some polished stone does anyone know what I should use? as Dyebrick is not suitable for a polished or glazed surface.

Thank you, Chris

-------------------------------------

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.building.construction - 14800 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
chriseverson

I don't think you can dye a glazed surface, if it fact it is glazed. If it is just polished you may be OK.

Reply to
PeterD

Reply to
jloomis

Try Acid concrete stain, it might work, it might not, but it may be the only option.

Reply to
ransley