Breaker panel installed height

Does anyone know if there is a minimum installed height of a breaker panel? I'm a wheelchair user and would like to have a new panel installed "lower" than typical. Thanks in advance for any info.
You should be able to have it lower. The basic requirements of the NEC are a space 30" wide, 36" deep, 6-1/2' high and readily accessible (not behind locked doors, panels requiring a tool to open, having to climb over anything, not in bathrooms, etc.). The only requirement concerning minimum height, is 24" above the floor; but that ONLY applies to mobile home installations. There's always a possibility that a local ordinance may be in effect, but I doubt you would have any problems in meeting it.

Give your local inspections office a call, they'll know.

Thank you all for the info; I appreciate it.

Depends what country you are in. Local codes vary.
On Jun 8, 4:49 am, "CWatters"

Thank you for bringing that to my attention, I should have stated that I'm in the US.