Breaker box Kill-A-Watt.

We probably all know about the Kill-A-Watt meter for checking electricity at an outlet, and I have one, but does there exist a breaker box with a built in meter so that you can check the total electricity ( volts, watt, amps, and KWH) being used by the house at any one time?
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 3/26/2011 11:31 AM, willshak wrote:

Never seen one, but you can buy electric meters easily enough and make your own.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

Willshak,
Take a look at these links.
www.emon.com or www.theenergydetective.com
I have no hands-on experience with these though.
HTH.
Peter.

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/construction/Breaker-box-Kill-A-Watt-20571-.htm steveshapiro wrote:
willshak wrote:

They definitely exist, and are often used in the construction industry and other larger industrial projects. I recommend searching on google or craigslist for this sort of thing, you're bound to find it!