Brace Wall Panels & Alternate Brace Wall Panels.

The Feedback I received on some plans has the following comments:
Identify all Brace Wall Panels @ min 4' and Alternate Brace Wall Panels less then 4' min 2'8" w/ hold downs min 1800 psf capacity shall be located within 8" of each corner.
BWP/ABWP - min 3/8" ply w/28 @ 6" O/C edge 12" O/C Field
I think I have an Idea of what they mean but not sure.
So I just label BWP if there is a wall @ a corner that is 4' or more and ABWP if the wall from the corner is less the 4'
More or less depending on placement of window/door, etc?
Is this correct?
Thanks, Scott<-
In a previous post Scott Townsend says...

Scott:
Almost correct. The construction of an alternate braced wall panel depends on if the wall is on the 2nd floor or 1st floor of a 2-story section of the house.
For 1st floor of 2-story the wall must have sheathing both sides of the wall and have hold-downs with a 3000 pound capacity. Edge nailing requirement is 8d commons at 4" o/c. Wall length is not less than 32".
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co