Bona Polyurethane Wood Floor Finish

Has anyone reading this used this Bona? Is it worth the high price?
http://shop.bestwoodfloor.com/product.aspx?id 5
Also, I'd welcome any good experiences or cautionary tales regarding the hardwood floor finishes that are sold by Lowes and Home Depot.
--
Tony Sivori
You might want to compare Fabulon oil base finish. It's used on bowling alley flooring, as well as other high traffic areas in residential and other commercial scenarios.

The big box stores do, on occasion, have commercial-quality finishes, but I do not believe that they carry any two-part catalyzed floor finishes, which are clearly superior but a bit more difficult to apply.
Traffic is one of the standard semi-bullet-proof finishes. It's used in gymnasiums. Here's a floor refinisher who gives a rundown of water-borne polyurethane. http://www.hallshardwood.com/refinish.htm
I like the Trek stuff - this is what I use: http://www.lastnlast.com/TrekPlusWoodFloorFinish.php It's only sold in pro flooring places around here, but if you want it I'm sure you'll figure out a way to get your hands on some.
Smitty Two wrote:

Thanks for the repost. I don't enjoy filtering legitimate posters, but there is just too much spam coming out of Google.
--
Tony Sivori

I just caught that tag line. I guess it was pointless of me to take the time to give you personal pro experience. Whatever.
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:41:34 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour

Ah, but maybe some of the rest of us would enjoy your input...

When I checked my unread Alt.Home.Repair posts this morning there was one (1) spam and a couple of off topic posts. That can hardly be considered excessive. There are numerous skilled and professional posters in this NG using Google. What you don't like you can report to Google, and not doing so is like bitching about the Administration and then failing to vote. Why not do your part to make it better? Of course, you probably won't see this, but keep in mind it is meant in a most constructive fashion.
Joe

Agreed, it is horrible. I use it at when I'm at work because all NNTP access is blocked (even to non-standard ports).

Not likely. They encourage it.