Blocking sound out between two rooms.

A friend wants to break through an opening between two rooms but wants to fit a pair of doors to ensure privacy when necessary.
The link below claims to provide between 35 and 41 dB reduction for double doors.
I don't know the cost of those doors but I expect them to be rather pricey.
Any suggestions for a suitable construction?
My own suggestion would be for a pair of fire-check doors, well fitted, rebated in the middle and fitted with rubber seals all round.
What is the sound reduction one would expect from the above or any alternative construction?
Thanks.
<http://www.customaudiodesigns.co.uk/pdfiles/doorsets.pdf
--
Les Desser
(The Reply-to address IS valid)

I'm afraid the numbers don't mean anything to me. That is why I asked.

It is probably 4" block.