Blinded by the light...

Hi all, Let me start by saying this is the wife's idea! She would like some shutters she saw in a book..They are essentially, one shutter to cover the whole window, hinged somehow accross the top, and then they pivot outward from the bottom and secure up about 45deg by rods on the sides??
I cant really describe them too well, but they are found on Tuscan/Spanish style houses. I have tried to find suppliers, companies or specs on the web to no avail. Anyone know what these are called or how to find out how they are made or where we could get them made? I had thought they were called hurricane shutters, but a google on that just returns a bunch of Katrina crap.
Any help appreciated, besides the obvious (ditch the wife)

Try google for "top hinged" shutters or "Bahama shutters"...
http://www.stormshutters.com/bahama-colonial-shutters/aluminum-shutters.html
http://www.aecinfo.com/1/company/05/56/05/product280222_1.html
Got it! Thanks very much.. G