Best way to remove thin (1/4-1/2 inch) layer of Levelquik?

I need to remove a thin (1/4-1/2 inch) layer of Levelquik from a 70-square-foot area. It didn't set well, and it's got quite a few hairline cracks, and the edges of the cracks have begun to crumble. The area is in a covered second-floor patio with stucco walls on three sides, and we need to get down to the original roofing material, ideally without ruining or damaging the surrounding stucco. Would it be worth renting a small tile scraper, or a perhaps a pressure washer, or should we just try to scrape it off by hand? Are there any solvents worth trying for such a small area?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Laura
look on the container find a number call them
they make it so they will know best
then get your upc seals and send them back with a photo and ask for your money back
heh