Best source for shiplap and framing

Hi Folks,

I make sheds and sorts to order, but can't get anywhere near to the prices I see B&Q and the like selling their's for. I realise the quality isn't the same, but the customer doesn't always see that.

I'm located in north Scotland, so even if I need to ship it up from the south, and buying bulk, where might be the best source for tanalised shiplap and framing.

Any pointers much appreciated - thanks,

Neil

Reply to
Old Caledonia