best method for removing thinset?

Am replacing about 100sqft of ceramic tile in an investment property I purchased. I used an air chisel with a 1" wide set to remove the tile. I now have the task of removing the thinset from the concrete. I could use the air chisel but it tends to leave divets in the slab no matter how careful I am. Is there a slab-friendly method to remove thinset from the concrete? Please comment
Mike in DFW
Are you holding the air chisel at an angle? I wouldn't of thought it would bring up the concrete.
What are you going to put on top of the slab when you get the tile up? If the concrete is dinged, does it make a difference? If it does, could the dings be filled with floor patch?
You could use a small angle grinder with a diamond cup grinding wheel to grind the thinset off.
Good luck,
DAC

rent a walk behind tile scraper

maybe its called a tile "CHIPPER".. I can't remember but they work great!