Beam Size ?

I am trying to find 4x beam size to get L/480 or less deflection with Structural Select Doug Fir and 10 + 60 PSF loading.
Span 124" supporting 86" of joist --> 5200LB total uniform load Span 56" supporting 89" of joist --> 2500LB Span 108" supporting 42" of joist --> 2250LB
"Sagulator" computations gives me 4x12 for the first and 4x8 for the other two. Anyone with data tables or better software: does this look right to you?
Are there other *free* online tools for this? (I used the AWC calculator for joists)
Cheers, Shawn
In a previous post Rima Neas wrote...

The beams look to be about right for the criteria given.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

Thank you for checking.
Rima Neas wrote:

There are free services on the other end of your phone as well. Your friendly local truss/engineered wood fabricator/supplier will be more than happy to take your faxed design criteria and size the required beam for you.
For a background on why I'd recommend using engineered wood: http://www.umass.edu/bmatwt/publications/articles/sizing_engineered_beams_headers.html
DIYer table, pay particular attention to the notes at the bottom for your required deflection conversion. http://www.huberwood.com/emplibrary/ACF36C6.pdf

http://www.umass.edu/bmatwt/publications/articles/sizing_engineered_beams_headers.html
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. The last URL does not work for me... perhaps it is accessible only to employees from the inside of the firewall?
Cheers, Shawn

The first one works, the second is 404.
--

MichaelB