Bathroom light fixture

Hi,

I have a new house but my electrician bailed on me before installing the last few ligth fixtures. The only problem I have is a bathroom vanity light. There is a switch on the wall to the left of the vanity and another on the right side.

When I cut through the drywall to find the wire the only thing I can come up with is a wire, probably 14/3, that appears to run from the direction of the switch on the left up to the level where the vanity light would go and then down towards the switch on the right. My thinking is is that I should cut this wire and install the light resulting in a switch to light to switch type circuit. Am I right or am I missing something here?

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
smk01