Basement excavation, different price for sloped lot?

Hi Folks,
I'm wondering if there are generally any differences in price for excavating a basement on a sloped lot. E..g a 9' basement on a level lot would require more material removal and handling than a lot where the excavation starts at 9' and ends somewhere at around 2'.
I don't have many options locally and i'm just getting a single price for a 9' basement, regardless of slope.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Bob
On Nov 24, 2:34 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Part of the savings on a sloped lot is offset by the need to dig drop footings below frost. However, generally I think you are right. All other things being equal, a sloped lot should cost a bit less.

Thanks for the response. That could be it...just seems odd that they don't really look at the site, just x dollars. One of them has even been to the site, so it's not like they don't know it's sloped...they just don't have a 'different' price.
Thanks again. Take care!
If both lots required hauling away the excavated soils there should be a difference. Other than that, probably not.
I had to load my equipment and drive to your site, mobilize whatever help, spend most of a day performing the work, clean up, and haul out. Assuming I could perform either job in a full day, probably little or no difference. Your site might be more difficult to maneuver and work trucks.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .