AutoCAD Designer with pipe expertise...

I was provided an assignment on 12/13/07, to find an AutoCAD Designer who has dealt with pipe design. Income range: 75k - 95k plus benefits. If anyone knows of someone with this expertise, who may be interested in commuting to Northern NJ or Orange County, NY., please feel free to forward this info. My specialization is re-positioning professionals in the Commercial Construction and Real Estate Development industries. The firm is expanding and requires an additional pro to add to its team in order to continue its growth phase. Please see my contact information below. Thanks very much!
Michelle Squires
National Executive Recruiter
Construction and Real Estate Professionals/Construction, Property & Facilities Management
Ethan Allen Professional Staffing
59 Academy Street
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Ph: (845) 471 - 9700 x316
Cell# (845) 546 - 0312
Fax# (845) 471 - 9899
Toll Free: 877- 471- 4473
snipped-for-privacy@eastaffing.com
Member of NPA, The Worldwide Recruiting Network, your connection to Premier Independent Recruiting Firms on 6 continents.