Architectural Glossary

Hi, I would just like to tell you about an Architectural Glossary available for your reference on the internet. The glossary is quite thorough and may answer some of your questions.
The glossary is located at
www.architecturalglossary.appropriatetonothing.net
You may also like to check out The Handiman Special at
www.thehandimanspecial.appropriatetonothing.net
A site with articles about home design, construction and repair.

I can't open either one.
John Reddy wrote:

So sorry about that. I posted after I created these addresses. However the web does not propogate named addresses on my time schedule.
Please try:
http://architecturalglossary.appropriatetonothing.net
and
http://thehandimanspecial.appropriatetonothing.net