Architectural Glossary

Hi, I would just like to tell you about an Architectural Glossary available for your reference on the internet. The glossary is quite thorough and may answer some of your questions.

The glossary is located at

You may also like to check out The Handiman Special at

A site with articles about home design, construction and repair.

Reply to
GMDuggan

I can't open either one.

Reply to
John Reddy

So sorry about that. I posted after I created these addresses. However the web does not propogate named addresses on my time schedule.

Please try:

and

GMDuggan

Reply to