Architectural Drafting Srvices

Plans for Renovation or New Home construction, I can provide all of your drafting needs at a very low cost, contact me for more information. Reasonably priced drafting services by an experienced draftsman with over 45 years in the construction industry If you can think of it I can put it on paper .
-- Anthony M. Ippolito Providing Architectural Drafting & Design snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Okay, I'm thinking of it now. Send me the paper you put it on and I'll tell you if you were right.
On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 08:54:16 -0800 (PST), RicodJour

Wait, wait, it's getting clearer. Yep, here it is: a picture of our favorite Palm Coast Florida spammer!
http://media.photobucket.com/image/asshole/Kingtut_WA/FunnyPics/a96759_a481_asshole2.jpg?o
(Best picture of Tony I could find.)
On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 07:33:41 -0800 (PST), Tony

You wouldn't be spamming us, would you Tony? Not a nice honest guy like you, turning out to be a no good, shit head spammer? You, I'm shocked. Astounded, since you should know by now that NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND EVER DOES BUSINESS WITH A SPAMMER because spammers are, by definition, dishonest.
markjaksion had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/construction/Architectural-Drafting-Srvices-18211-.htm : Complete set of Working/ Construction drawings of Residential And Commercial construction-Floor Plans, Wall Sections, Elevations, Roof Framing And Foundation Plans