Anyone heard of Volcanoil boiler?

I am in the market for a boiler and have come across a new boiler and gun. It is a 300000 btuVolcanoil boiler. Has anyone any experience or heard of this type of boiler?
thanks

It should be good once, but mine gave me some trouble. As each purchase it is a matter of luck:-)
www.planorealestateadvisor.com

Do you mean Volcano oil boiler? 300,000 btu? What are you using it for?
hawgeye wrote:

Maybe he has a little house in the woods like John Edwards or Algore?
on 12/23/2007 12:32 PM George said the following:

or he owns an apartment house.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY