Anyone heard of Volcanoil boiler?

I am in the market for a boiler and have come across a new boiler and gun. It is a 300000 btuVolcanoil boiler. Has anyone any experience or heard of this type of boiler?

thanks

Reply to
Yamahammer

It should be good once, but mine gave me some trouble. As each purchase it is a matter of luck:-)

europeanvic

Do you mean Volcano oil boiler?

300,000 btu? What are you using it for?
Reply to
hawgeye

Maybe he has a little house in the woods like John Edwards or Algore?

Reply to
George

or he owns an apartment house.

Reply to