Anybody done Tile Heated Floors

I redoing my bath. Wife for years has been saying she wants a warm floor when she gets ready for work. I want to keep the woman working and happy.. Anybody done these with coiled up wire?? I need some tips on doing it.. I will just lay the wife and thin set over it.. http://www.warmtiles.com/video/INSTALL_PLY.html
MandingO wrote:

Must. resist....must....resist.....

Lay the wife.....? Not sure about this...... Are you planning to embed your poor wife..... Sorry....just making fun. Try a toe kick heater........it may be less costly and do the same........ They have many styles and types... jloomis

Sometimes spell check isn't enough. <grin>
We do a lot of them, especially in basements. Heat mats are available from any good electrical supply house ... come in varying sizes. You don't have to slavishly cover every square inch.
Thin set over them.
Ken
I have found the Coil wire is about $200 cheaper. Biggest problem is nicking the wire smoothing out the thin set. I found to use a Rubber grout or or a wood one.. <

Running electric heat is expensive, If you have a boiler consider just having a pipe run under the area you stand at. If you go electric keep area to a minimum. Electric baseboard is cheaper instal and likely run.