And then the rains came...

We are getting ready to pour a basement slab (hydronic). 4" of sand under 6 mil poly, with 2" Styrofoam on top of the poly.
And then the rains came...
You just can't trust the weathermen.
We removed about 20-30 gallons using towels and buckets.
And then the rains came...again. (My wifes's Bissell works better than the towels!)
The water can't pass throught the foam or the poly.
The pour was supposed to be Tuesday but rain is predicted for Monday and Tuesday, and I still have to put down the wire mesh and zip-tie the Pex tubing, so I have put it off until Friday.
My questions are: Should I worry about water trapped between the foam and the poly? How much would be too much to leave there?
-Doug
DouginUtah wrote:

My questions are:

the poly?<<<<
Yes. Additonally if there are any punctures in the poly, the sand bed is wetter than expected.
I am not qaulified to answer that.....I do know the placing concrete in these conditions have resulted in real problem downstream (large industrial projects)
checkout
http://irc.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/pubs/ctus/44_e.html
cheers Bob