Anchor Bolts - Commode To Concrete Floor

My lower level got wet twice over the past half dozen years. Once when the vacant lot next to me was cleared for a house and then when a water tank broke and seeped under the wall. The entire area is carpeted, including the lavatory.
Yesterday I noticed the commode wobbled ever so slightly. When I investigated, one of the anchor bolts pulled right out of its socket at the base of the commode. I turned off the water supply line and drained it. I'll let it set a few days to get it really dry.
My plan is to disconnect the tank from the commode, remove the one remaining nut on the anchor bolt that's still in place, then tug on the commode to remove it.
Q1) Any tips on pulling this off the concrete floor or is it pretty straight forward?
Next, I'll probably have to chip with a chisel or drill with a cement drill to remove the rusted anchor bolt that broke. I suspect I'm gonna' find the other one in poor enough shape that I'm gonna' want to replace it as well. I suppose I can just buy these bolts, insert them into the holes I prepare, then cement them in place with. what? I have some Quikrete hydraulic cement but I'm not sure that appropriate here.
Q2) What should I use to cement the anchor bolts?
Q3) Any tips for reassembly?
I appreciate your help.

Not a plumber but all the toilets I've done have just got the bolts riding in a slot in the pipe flange. Undo the water line, take the tank off (you have to turn the base over to put on the wax ring), remove the remaining nut and it should lift right off.
The bolts should just come out of the slot, replace them both with new ones and a new wax ring. Suggest you buy two wax rings as I've had two where the pipe flange was set too far down and the toilet was fully on the floor before the ring sealed all the way around. As you set the base down you should feel it sitting down on the wax ring while still an inch or so off the floor. If the base is on the floor first, pull it back off and put a second ring on top of the first. Return the second if one ring does it.
Push down on the tank as you tighten the bolts so you can feel where it's seated. I've been told you can crack the tank if you overtighten so don't pretend they are lug nuts. I just make it a little tighter after hand tight.
If the bolts are mounted directly in concrete, drill a hole oversize and epoxy the bolt in the hole.
Steve.
I've repaired only one of these in my 64 years ... but then I never worked in the trades. (I missed a hell-o-va lot of fun 'cause I can't seem to get enough of this type of activity.) I do remember now that those bolts were in a slot of the pipe itself. However... in the event they aren't and I've got to bolt through the concrete.... any particular epoxy I should use?

Any two part epoxy should work. Personally I stay away from the super fast setting ones as they always seem to start setting up when I'm half way done putting the parts in.
Steve.
Thanks for the advice, Steve.