Air Compressor Oil

Page 2 of 2

He's right. What ever possessed you to run it without oil, especially for such a long period of time?
On 8/30/2010 7:40 PM, Bud wrote:

On 8/30/2010 4:15 PM, willshak wrote:

You wrote "They put enough oil in it to test it". That's enough for concern. Sorry my warning was too much for you.
Tony wrote the following:

Your warning was not too much for me. It was just misdirected since I never even plugged in the compressor in the 4 days I had it until after I filled it with oil. Besides, you did elaborate on what was done at the factory, so you shouldn't have a "concern" about what I wrote.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY