Air Compressor Oil

He's right. What ever possessed you to run it without oil, especially for such a long period of time?

Reply to
Bud

Tony

You wrote "They put enough oil in it to test it". That's enough for concern. Sorry my warning was too much for you.

Reply to
Tony

Your warning was not too much for me. It was just misdirected since I never even plugged in the compressor in the 4 days I had it until after I filled it with oil. Besides, you did elaborate on what was done at the factory, so you shouldn't have a "concern" about what I wrote.

Reply to
willshak