Aerated Autoclaved Concrete

Has anyone in the group direct experience designing or building with this material? I have a client who wants a one story house built with this.

I'm particularly interested in control of water getting into the material. T

Reply to
tbasc

on 4/24/2009 8:13 AM (ET) snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net wrote the following:

The control of water getting into the material is the same as controlling the water getting into wood sheathing. Cover with vapor barrier and siding.

Reply to
willshak