Above ground pool on garage pad.

I had a 24x22 foot garage pad poured about 2 weeks ago, and since we do not have a garage around it yet we wanted to put an above ground pool on it temporarily. The pad is reinforced with rebar, and it is about 7 inches thick. It was professionally built by a local contractor.
The pool is 12 feet by 36 inches, which holds about 1800 gallons of water. This means it will weigh about 15,000lbs or about 1250lbs per square foot. I was wanting a second opinion from the resident expers here, given the lengh of time that it has been since it was poured, if it would be ok to put this pool on it. I have contacted the builder but have not heard back from him yet.
TIA!

Your math is off. Water weighs 62lbs a cubic ft, a column of water 1 foot square and 3 ft high weighs 62x3= 186lbs/sqft.
Whoops, thanks for the correction, I must've been out of school for too long.

I don't know how to tell how many gal from the OP's description. Is it 12' round and 36" deep or 12' x 3' by ? deep? Water weighs 8.45 lb approx so if it holds the 1800 gal the 15,000 lbs part is about right.
Reinforced 7" slab 2 weeks old?. Weight as well distributed as water shouldn't hurt it. I wouldn't hesitate to drive a van onto it at 2 weeks and that load would be concentrated on 4 tires. Years ago 30 days was full cure but the newer concrete cures faster anymore. Even back then, 7 days were considered 50% strength which would hold your pool. I would go for it. An aside, around here they are pouring fast concrete in the interstate roads and putting truck traffic on it 5 hrs later. Now, that is fast!
message

I can't figure out why you would put up a pool where you know is will be in the way. Do you like installing, removing, and re-installing pools ? It just sounds like a lot of unnecessary work to me.

--
JerryD(upstateNY)