a little help needed please

I was hoping someone could help me out here I am in need of a wiring diagram for HEIL Oil Fired Furnance Model # KF2 Type D855436 SN 5785A Burner HEIL Active Flame Type SX 11249 This is an early 50's furnace I am in Baltimore MD and if need be I will pay for this Thanks to all for any help
Try contacting your local Heil dealer and see if he has it on CD. http://www.heil-hvac.com/dealer.asp?distributor=no