A cartoon message to us all from Mother Goose & Grimm.

While searching for altenative energy information to possibly include in my encyclopedia, I came across what I consider to be the best "GREEN" cartoon ever. Mother Goose & Grimm covered the subject better than any other cartoon I have ever seen. I purchased a license to show this cartoon to the world on my website, so please take a look !.
I placed a link on my first post, but it was stripped off somehow. Here is how you can view this cartoon for yourself. Go to globalpowerandwater.com It is the entire home page
Mr Mousetown wrote:

--
Art

SPAM is rather stupid... As I'm sure the OP now realizes...
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:16:22 -0500, "Mr Mousetown"

The fact that other people spam doesn't make anyone's spam appropriate.

Without spamming.

Totally, absolutely wrong.

Better yet, stop spamming and we'll consider your apology. Of course, since you think spamming is just peachy and a great thing to do, I doubt you'll change. Instead we can only hope that at some point your ISP realizes you are a spammer and drops you like the hot can of spam you are.