Latest threads in Building Constructionshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Anyone heard of Volcanoil boiler?
I am in the market for a boiler and have come across a new boiler and gun. It is a 300000 btuVolcanoil boiler. Has anyone any experience or heard of this type of boiler? thanks
8
8

Hi To All(Virus)Beware
My virus control picked it up. Love to get these people. jloomis

Insulation of Heating & Cooling Ducts
Naaah Rich daddy.
10
10

Pool Ozone Generator Run Time
I recently did a Whole house Performance test and the pool had an Ozone generator. I found it was consuming 114 watts, this was confirmed with an Amp meter and a Kill-a-watt meter. It appeared to be...

Looking For InDesign File for SF330 Forms
Hi, I'm new to the group and am looking for a blank SF330 form in Adobe InDesign. Does anyone have one they are willing to share? Thanks!

CoolMaster 1000
I want to use below product to control my A/C via automation system any body here use this? Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.xdimax.com/cool/cool.htmlDid

remote micro management
Hello all, In thinking about how to use cold well water, a radiator and a fan to air condition or at least partially dehumidify a small building I realised that the DC pump I am using in the well...

help - upscale range hood wanted!
Honestly, if you people don't know, I don't know where to look anymore. We're looking for an upscale range hood that will compliment our Cornufe 110 in cabaret red. I figured we'd go...
42
42

Any tech's here?
Your welcome. Get ready for the busybodies to chime in.
26
26

Build Your Dream Home ( flash movie)
CALL OR APLLY ON-LINE 7 DAYS A WEEK ANGEL MALDONADO MORTGAGE PLANNER PATRIOT ONE MORTGAGE BANKERS LLC ONE OLD COUNTRY ROAD SUITE 335 CARLE PLACE NY 11514 Cell 917-622-5490 Fax 718-732-4597

Awsome Plywood and a Fair Price!
http://base.google.com/base/a/2946437/D4745578181407770746 FormWood Industries - Home

blue print match panels FAST
No joke its true! can complete large projects quickly!!! http://base.google.com/base/a/2946437/D4745578181407770746 FormWood Industries - Home

veneer mgt
these guys can supply the best panels on time!! http://base.google.com/base/a/2946437/D4745578181407770746

Modular Homes Suck!
Beware: Do not buy a modular home until you hear of our nightmare experience. The home we poor sods bought was built by ProBuilt Homes; Miffleton, Pa. Our dealer was New Millenium; Warner, NH. The...
56
56

apartment house 80 familes --natural gas heating
i need info apartment house natural gas furnaces for 80 family house looking for very high efficiency unit getting info about converting from oil to natural gas--trying to convience the owner --as...
4
4