4 Season Room- 3 stages (Michigan)

(Michigan) We are looking at adding a 3/4 season room where our existing deck is. Because of $$$ I would like to do this in 3 steps. This is my thought process, first step have footings/foundation poured. Using this foundation to build a deck surface with treated wood.

Phase 2 would be completion of the shell/weatherproofed

Phase 3 fishing work, insulation, drywall, electrical, etc.

So basically what I'd like to do is build a deck surface that can be converted to a 3/4 season room at a later date. Is this possible? Although our deck is overbuilt I'm not sure it would meet requirements for an enclosed porch/room.

Thanks!

Reply to
Sparty4601