3/4" plywood weight capacity

Building a platform bed for a Queen size bed.
Using 3/4" CDX for the platform in 2 pieces.
40" wide x 60" long Supported on both 40" spans, but only 1 of the 60" spans.
Will this work? or do I need to run a support along the other 60" edge?
Hi Brenda,

I would fully support all four edges of the 40x60 platform. 40" is way too much span for 3/4" plywood. I would add two middle supports along the 60" dimension (for three 20" spans), or at the very least one support for two 30" spans.
Good luck!