2006 IBC on cdrom

Looking for the 2006 International Building Code on cdrom. Anyone got any links? Amazon doesn't seem to handle it in that format.
Also, will be looking to buy the following on cdrom also:
2006 IRC 2006 IFC 2006 IPC 2006 IMC 2006 IFGC
and the 2005 NEC
any and all help would be appreciated.
--
Steve Barker
On 09/27/2011 03:07 PM, Steve Barker wrote:

Try ICC (International Code Council). I believe they sell direct.
--- Posted via