1950's doors

Back in the 1950's-60's there were quite a few houses being built (mainly ranches) with front doors that had some rather interesting geometric window designs. There's one design I'm trying to find which had 3 windows in the top corner of the door in the shape of 3 bells. Does anyone remember these? I'd really like to find one of those doors for my house. But I have absolutely no idea where to even begin looking for one. I know of two houses in my area which still have this door. It's very art deco. And I'm sure most of you have no idea what I'm talking about! Wish I could post a picture here. Bryan
try this: www.oldhouseparts.com the owner is Tom Joyal. He's a good guy & will be glad to help you out

Get some made?
I just emailed that company. We'll see....Thanks for the link! Bryan
I'm not much of an artist, but here's a rough idea of the door I'm talking about (note the 3 windows in the upper corner shaped like bells). Does anyone remember these?
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/totalrod2/Door.jpg
Bryan
I've never seen that door, but call some salvage companies in the larger cities, you should find it eventually.