Wrinkle Releaser

I just have to say that I love wrinkle releaser! It saves so much time in doing laundry.
Items like t-shirts, pull-over jerseys, etc. are so easy to care for and wrinkle-free in no time at all!
Of course, Downy makes their pricier version, but I've been buying the much larger bottles of the Dollar Store brand for about $1.50 each.

Isn't that stuff just watered down fabric softener?