world's best natural sea sponges for only a few dollars awesome for cleaning!

we have tons of the world's best natural sea sponges at discount prices...available straight to you inexpensively and fast! we offer the worlds best sea sponges like sea wools, yellows, great for bath, cleaning, faux finishing, painting, crafts, pottery, etc..as well as natural hand made soaps and bath products, gift baskets, t-shirts, and more! all very inexpensive...we also wholesale sponges and bath products. find us at www.tarponsponges.com